Thursday, September 9, 2010

Incomplete Monday - I Am (1985, Silent)

Sort of run-of-the-mill DIY post-punk from a quartet of Garden Grove, CA denizens.  Not your average southern Cali band.  Vague goth/noir tendencies crop up here and again, and when they get the hankering to rock out they're not far removed from Beneath the Shadows-era TSOL.  The guitars on "Lost Sunday," my song of choice here, recall the fret-work of For Against's Harry Dingman, but that's where the comparisons end.   Not much info to be had about Incomplete Monday... My apologies for the vinyl static that no amount of record cleaning solution could seem to improve.

01. Fiftyfive
02. Green on Red
03. Boyfriend Girlfriend World
04. 30 Seconds to Zero
05. Lighter Side of a Nightmare
06. Lost Sunday
07. Enquirer
08. Free Cowboy Hats

Hear

3 comments:

xthrashinx said...

Hi, is there any chance you still have the Mp3's to this LP? plz email me xthrashinx@gmail.com

xthrashinx said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I think I still have them somewhere.