Monday, April 1, 2013

Looks alright, tastes alright...

I'm kicking off a week of punk rock records with a devastating album that was a top shelf favorite of mine, circa the mid-90s.  You might say this one delivers a swift blow to the Shins.

Having difficulty accessing the file?  Please try again a little later.  Too many people hammering the link simultaneously is apparently giving Netkup's servers a headache.  With this in mind, I'll leave this up for a few hours past the usual twenty-four, k?  You're welcome to comment, just don't give away anything obvious.  Enjoy.

http://netkups.com/?d=9b5105c5d3018

3 comments:

Brun~ said...

Great band!

pb said...

Really a nice surprise, my pal.
I really dig this! Punk-a-roll-a-rumbl-a mates from Albuquerque rule!
hugs from NE of Italy

pb said...

Really a nice surprise, my pal.
I really dig this! Punk-a-roll-a-rumbl-a mates from Albuquerque rule!
hugs from NE of Italy