Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Lemonheads - Fan Club CD (1997)

If I recall correctly, I obtained this from a flyer of Lemonheads merchandise at some point in 1997. Not a proper studio record by any means, this disk doles out live cuts, covers, and acoustic takes, some of which eventually wound up as b-sides. Go figure. Enjoy.

01. Pin Yr Heart
02. If I Could Talk I'd Tell you (live Madrid)
03. Ride With Me (live Boston)
04. Down About It (acoustic)
05. Live Forever
06. Little Black Egg
07. Fade to Black (live Milan)
08. Divan
09. How Will I Know?
10. Confetti (acoustic)
11. Keep On Loving You (live Maison Ouge)
12. Losing Your Mind

Hear

5 comments:

Slobodan Burgher said...

it looks like a 'Flipper' logo...

Pops and Scratches said...

How will I know!!!!
I bought the single that this was suppose to be on and it was not, some sort of mis print. Been looking for it ever since then.
Cheers for this and what a great blog.
Loving your work.

Robert Cass said...

Thank you very much for posting this one. The acoustic version of "If I Could Talk I'd Tell You" that leads into a cover of Big Star's "Thirteen" is one I hadn't heard before.

Unknown said...

Hi,

Just wondering if you could re-up this post. Dead link for the Fan Club CD. Great, great Blog! Thanks,

Speedy

Ralph Dodger said...

Fantastic!! Many thanks.