Thursday, November 7, 2019

Atrec Camera - Universal Amphitheatre, 9-18-83

I intend to get to transferring some more wax soon, but until then I thought I'd follow-up one of my more well received live entries from last year, a 1981 Aztec Camera show from Manchester.  Fast forward a couple years and Roddy Frame and Co. find themselves opening up for Elvis Costello on an amphitheater tour of the United States in support of their not-long-to-be classic debut High Land Hard Rain.  Submitted for your approval is a well recorded audience tape of a 1983 Aztec show at Universal Amphitheatre in Universal City, CA featuring the bulk of the songs from that very record.  As mentioned I realize I just fed you one of their vintage shows a year ago, so forgive me if this is overkill.  Cheers.

01. intro
02. Lost Outside The Tunnel
03. Walk Out To Winter 
04. Orchid Girl  
05. Back On Board  
06. The Bugle Sounds Again
07. The Boy Wonders 
08. Oblivious
09. Release 
10. We Could Send Letters 
11. Queen's Tattoos
12. Down The Dip

MP3  or  FLAC

2 comments:

Todd said...

I was at this AC show, getting a recording is a special treat.

spavid said...

Cool. Glad I was able to hook you up Todd.