Thursday, January 17, 2013

All Rapidshare links should now be functional...

...but before posting anything new, I'd appreciate it if some of you could test out a random link to confirm everything has been resolved.  If I don't receive any responses to this entry I'll take that as good news.

I'd like to thank all of you who contributed fixes and hints when I initially sounded the alarm last night.  Turns out I had been uploading everything to the root directory of my R/S account, when all I needed to do was create a folder and stick all the files in there.  Again, if there are any problems or concerns please follow up.  Cheers.

spavid

3 comments:

Scaggsaway said...

Downloaded The Lemons 7" from October 2010. I don't know if I like it, but it works fine.

spavid said...

Cool. Enjoy (or not).

Unknown said...

Thank you so much admin for providing me its solution... I was also frustrated to see all my links not working... But u gave me a sigh of relief... Thnx once agaiiin!!! :)