Monday, October 28, 2013

I'm only falling now just to entertain you...


An unheralded but ingenious concoction of the Britpop era, circa 1993.

Having difficulty accessing the file?  Please try again a little later.  Too many people hammering the link simultaneously is apparently giving Netkup's servers a headache.  With this in mind, I'll leave this up for a few hours past the usual twenty-four, k?  You're welcome to comment, just don't give away anything obvious.  

http://netkups.com/?d=2556562d2b1df

4 comments:

ahordeofrand said...

You gave it away with the lyric quote. One of my favourites. Well done!

Scaggsaway said...

This is really great. I'd never heard of them before, but I swear I've heard track 2 before. I am probably going to have to accept that I'll never figure out where.

ahordeofrand said...

I will be putting up a b-side collection for the band over at http://asidesbsidesandseasides.blogspot.com in the next week. If you like them, it may interest you. Also, the singer from this band is working with another beloved band you probably know. Stop by in the next few days for the big reveal and hear the new project which is simply brilliant.

spavid said...

You're welcome to both of you. Thanks for the link Rand. Looking forward to it. Someone made me a cd-r of their b-sides a long time ago, and I've likely misplaced it, so that should be a treat. I think I'll add you to my blogroll very soon.