Monday, June 10, 2013

Like your favorite Heatmiser song goes, "it's just like being alone."

Presenting an album's worth of unreleased/under-released tunes from a quartet who have a new album in the shops this week (and no, it's not Black Sabbath...or Heatmiser).

Having difficulty accessing the file?  Please try again a little later.  Too many people hammering the link simultaneously is apparently giving Netkup's servers a headache.  With this in mind, I'll leave this up for a few hours past the usual twenty-four, k?  You're welcome to comment, just don't give away anything obvious. 

http://netkups.com/?d=51d00c251fd6b

4 comments:

joseph kyle said...

That band's new album is not only WONDERFUL, it is them ditching their emo sound and making the straight-up Power Pop record I always knew they had in them. I was impressed by it.

If it's the band that this happens to be--Netkups never works for me...

spavid said...

Will try to get this to you another way Joe. I'm still working on the new one myself.

Oxy said...

Nice one. I agree. The new CD is great!

Oxy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.