Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dryer - Letterbox ep (1994, Paint Chip) & I Wish I Had a Positronic Brain ep (1996, Tramp)

By request, here are some more golden oldies from Dryer, a recently reunited upstate New York power trio I featured last week, or more specifically their 1995 DIY tape, Beauty Parade. I should mention the band are about to drop a retrospective CD, Strut and Fret: 1993-2002, which will be available from iTunes, Emusic and the like on April 6. It just might contain songs from these long out of print 7" eps, not to mention their other assorted releases. Check Dryer's Myspace update page for all the latest info.

Letterbox 7"
01. Letterbox
02. Carry it Through
03. I Can't Wait
04. FireFlies

I Wish I Had a Positronic Brain 7"
01. March
02. Lucky
03. Girlfriend
04. Chip

Get both eps and the Beauty Parade tape here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome, nice one for uploading this stuff.. I can't stop listening to them. Any similar recommendations much appreciated ;)

About Music said...

Could you please re-up?

About Music said...

Could you please re-up?

spavid said...

Link has been updated.

Anonymous said...

Re-up?