Monday, February 11, 2008

Waxing Poetics - Manakin Moon (1988)

I am fulfilling a request for Waxing Petics long out of print Manakin Moon, the band's sophomore effort. Among the originals is a squeaky clean version of Brian Eno's "Needles in the Camel's Eye." Sorry this is in 128 kbps, it was the best I could do.

01. Where Your Name Is
02. Ghost Writer
03. Baby Jane
04. Iodine
05. Downstairs
06. Needles in the Camel's Eye
07. Side By Side Sometime
08. Father Sun & Ghost
09. Don't Tread on Me
10. Blue Eyed Soul
11. Marianne Faithful

On Amazon downloads

3 comments:

The Fall Of Mr. Fifths said...

Any chance you can re-up

the replacements - lnconcerated live ep

Salvo said...

Hi, this is Salvo from Italy, i'm looking for ep "Bed time story".
Can you help me?
Thanks and regards.

Unknown said...

Hi there - I have just stumbled across Waxing Poetics' Manakin Moon and LOVE it but can't find Bedtime Story anywhere. Any chance of an 'up'? It'd make my Sunday!

Thanks! Tom