Sunday, August 25, 2024

Tiny - tape (1994)

This is quite the 180° from what I offered last night.  Details on Tiny couldn't be more sparse, but a correspondence address of Champaign, IL on the cassette shell is the most pertinent bit of info I have to go on.  The Poster Children and Hum this combo was clearly not, adopting a rather coarser and clamorous sonic m.o., suggesting they had more in common with contemporaries like Garden Variety and even Drive Like Jehu.  Unlike G/V however, you won't find much of an emo overbite here. Tiny boasted something of an acerbic bent - that and a mouthpiece whose delivery system was of spoke/sung aesthetics.  Feel free to chime in if you have any info on these boys and if anything followed this demo up.

01. Company Says
02. Mea Culpa
03. Room 4149
04. Driving Song  

2 comments:

Christian said...

Hello! I was wondering if you could find for me Treble Hum - Fear (1993)? Please let me know, thank you so much!

spavid said...

Sorry, I don't have anything by Treble Hum.