Woodpecker on these very pages about a year ago. One thing that this comp doesn't need is an obnoxious take on "Shortnin' Bread," not to mention the bluesy piss-take Frank's Museum commence this disk with. These transgressions aside, ...Brooklyn's more worthwhile inhabitants make this borough worth your perusal.
01. Frank's Museum - Baby's Got a Thang for Nasty Weather
02. The Original Rays - Ballad of the Green Berets
03. Squirrels From Hell - Cinderella Girl
04. Chemical Wedding - We Are Not Afraid
05. Formaldehyde Blues Train - St. Louis
06. Medicine Sunday - Conviction
07. The Fields - Beautiful
08. When People Were Shorter and Lived by the Water - Shortnin' Bread
09. Woodpecker - 25 Years
10. The Moe - Romance is Risky
SNFU - ...And No One Else Wanted To Play 1987 - Slept long today, had a fucking night so it's time for a Jever and over westwards to Edmonton where we meet *SNFU* with their brilliant debut album on Bet...
16 hours ago