Sunday, August 2, 2026

At the heart of the scene.

A left curve from 1983 that I'm sure some of their initial fanbase wasn't quick to forgive them for.

**Please do not reveal artist in comments!**

Hear

6 comments:

  1. I've never heard of them, and that's what I love - discovering something new. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an unbelievably great record that, yes, angered the fans and melted their brains. Just found a great bootleg t-shirt of the cover, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anyone else having trouble accessing Mediafire these days? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I’ve had difficulty with Mediafire and some other similar services recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know it's not just me re Mediafire. Any workarounds that people know of? Thanks.

      Delete
  5. Just reading the comments now, and I'm sorry to see that so man of you are having issues with Mediafire. I just tried the link and it's active. In fact I've garnered more downloads for this one than I typically accumulate for MM entries. Perhaps, try a different web browser?

    ReplyDelete