power pop * punk * emo * indie rock * shoegazer
**Please do not reveal artists in comments!**
Hear
I love these. I think the first time I downloaded the Monday offering was a four EP package as well, and one of those got me immediately hooked. I'm not sure if it's still forbidden to mention the band but it was great.
Glad you enjoyed. By all means please keep the identity of the artists a secret.
Oh man, sorry I missed this one. Love the EPs
I love these. I think the first time I downloaded the Monday offering was a four EP package as well, and one of those got me immediately hooked. I'm not sure if it's still forbidden to mention the band but it was great.
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed. By all means please keep the identity of the artists a secret.
DeleteOh man, sorry I missed this one. Love the EPs
ReplyDelete