Thursday, October 1, 2015

Re-ups for September

I've been a little slack on postings lately.  Fear not, I'll try to regain steam in October, but in the meantime here are some revived links at your behest and otherwise.

Crocodile Shop - Lullaby
Material Issue - Eleven Supersonic Hit Explosions
Flamin' Groovies - Members Edition
Otis and the Elevators - Cross the Bridge and Some Career
The Heaters - Energy Transfer
VA - An appreciation of the Soft Boys "I Wanna Destroy You"
Half Hour to Go - Items for the Full Outfit and Don't Forget the Children ep
Oznerol - EP
Flies - s/t ep
Public Bulletin - Broke From the Sound ep
The Indicators - 12 Ton ep
Moth Macabre - s/t
Springhouse - Menagerie Keeper 7"
100 Flowers - 21st Guessing
Javany - Brighter Than Color
The Next - s/t
Tictoc - Where the Picnic Was
Pollen - Bluette and Peach Tree
Cameraface - After the Scream
Unholy Wives - When Sanity Sleeps


Pernt said...

Again, thanks for all the work you put into keeping all this much circulating. You have introduced me to lots of stuff that I normally would have missed or overlooked or skipped due to being outside my comfort zone (that mostly happens with punk, which I wasn't exposed to in my youth).

Now I have a playlist filled with new tunes to sample! You're one of my bestest Internet friends.


spavid said...

Thanks Don. You're a champ! Makes my effort worth it.