Friday, May 2, 2014

Most recent re-ups.

Based on your requests.  Have at it:

The Church - random rarities
VA - The View From Here
Beezewax - A Dozen Summits
Waterdog - s/t
The Indicators - 12 Ton ep
Sweet Jesus - discography
Teardrop Explodes - live 1981
Sorry - The Way It Is
Flower - Crash ep
Majesty Crush - Fan ep & Sans Muscles ep
Spectres - singles
Semantics - demos
Owsley - live Newark 1999
The Wind - Living in a New World
Deflowers - Shiny New Pony
Overwhelming Colorfast - Sourdough ep & 7"
VA - Ten Cent Fix
VA - Best of the Radio Tokyo Tapes
VA - Squares Blot Out the Sun
Bivouac - ABC ep
Honest Injun - The Rosenthal Effect ep
The No-Nos - Secret Luminaries 

5 comments:

Patrick Murphy said...

I love it when you do these re-ups! As a collector of music like this, it always enhances my music knowledge…not to mention my collection! Love it, appreciate it!

Patrick Murphy said...

I love it when you do these re-ups! As a collector of music like this, it always enhances my music knowledge…not to mention my collection! Love it, appreciate it!

Patrick Murphy said...

I love it when you do these re-ups! As a collector of music like this, it always enhances my music knowledge…not to mention my collection! Love it, appreciate it!

Jeric Lester Ventura said...

Thank you very much man

Stathis said...

Hello,

can you please repost
1) Alligator Gun - Early Singles
2) Kid With Man Head - Awful, Terrible, Horrible Head 7"?

Thank you very much
Stathis