Thursday, May 22, 2014

More re-ups.

Squirrel Bait - demos
Ratcat - s/t ep & This Nightmare
Pranks - Floobie
Alligator Gun - Over and Out & singles
Kid With Man Head - 7" and demos
Short Dogs Grow - Matt Dillon
Live 20/20, Sinceros, Paul Collins Beat, etc - 1979 power pop special
Lustre - s/t LP, Kalifornia promo ep, 7"
Phil Neal - 7"
Jupiter - Arum
Pure Joy - Unsung
Green River - Los Angeles 10/24/87
Shepherds of Hot Pavement  s/t mLP
UFOFU - singles


SuperBillie1 said...

Thanks for your effort with the re - ups . I love these days when you provide old gems again . Have a nice day


Patrick Murphy said...

ditto with Frank on the re-ups…makes a weekend enjoyable when I have different music to discover! Quick request, however…sorry…! A former co-worker (a LONG time ago) lent me his cd copy of a R.E.M. bootleg before I had a computer, so I just put it on cassette tape; I was desperately hoping you had/have access to 'Live At Tupelo's Tavern, New Orleans, 1982,' or might be able to point me in the right direction. Thanks as always for all the great stuff.

Stathis said...

Thank you very much

Patrick Murphy said...

uh…another humble request, if you have it…I have been conducting a very frustrating search for 'One Man Clapping' by James…any help would be incredible!…thanks...

spavid said...

I might have a line on that REM boot Patrick, but try not to get your hopes up. Email me through my profile (under the About Me section). Unfortunately I don't have anything by James. Sorry.

Edoc said...

Re: James 'One Man Clapping', I will look through my files. I know that I had this 7 or 8 years ago-- I hunted down that album down shortly after seeing the reformed James on tour. IIRC it's an early live album.

dd said...

Thanks a bunch for the re-ups. Would it be possible to include a re-up of the Chant's Two Car Mirage/Three Sheets to the Wind album next time?


spavid said...

The link to the Chant disk has been updated. Thanks for alerting us.

finn said...

Thanks for the re-ups, however, the Short Dogs Grow link is still dead. Been looking for that for a while too.

AC said...

Hi there, the re-ups of Ratcat and Jupiter (Arum!) have "been deleted due to inactivity" ... any chance you can re-up once more? Ta.