Saturday, June 20, 2009

milf - feasting on fried afterthoughts: part four: everybody should stop doing everything (2001, Dizzy - recorded 1992-93)

Supposedly limited to a mere 50 copies (mine labeled # 16), everybody should stop doing everything, is sort of the holy grail for milf fans, not necessarily because of it's scarcity, rather that it handily collects the strongest of the trio's plethora of demos with reasonably good fidelity on get this, a CD. Although I've already uploaded about half of the tracks here in my previous milf postings, they were extracted from cassettes. Listenable as the quality may have been, this CD is a significant sonic improvement. Housing early versions of crucial, later-to-be album tracks like "Me," "Angst and Daisies," and the flabbergastingly genius "Model T," as well as the two tracks from their split with Tugboat Annie, amongst some entirely unreleased material, this is the one to grab if you're pondering where to start. BTW, Please read my previous milf posts for more info on their recordings, and links to a couple of insightful articles on the band. This is the fourth and final installment of my milf afterthoughts series. Does anyone need me to upload their two albums, ha ha bus! and antidope?

01. sell out
02. super
03. no name
04. face
05. one man
06. bad idea
07. model t
08. ceases to beav
09. me
10. angst & daisies
11. in the behind
12. punch
13. primate me
14. and there’s me
15. scrambled tv
16. certain people shouldn’t lie
17. headspin
18. hair bitch


http://www96.zippyshare.com/v/l139urlh/file.html

6 comments:

Mr. Amsterdamned said...

Well...thanks for all the milf stuff & I might be a lonely voice in the desert, but I certainly would appreciate an upload of the albums.

joe said...

i would greatly appreciate an upload of the albums.

haunted said...

great stuff of course, but interesting that most of this stuff has been radically remixed (to my ears) from the original tapes/7"s...the vocals are much clearer, maybe the "wall of sound" has been toned down a bit.

Jake said...

Hey there! Outstanding site! Would you be so kind as to upload the second Milf record, Antidope? I can't seem to find it anywhere. Cheers, Jake

etcetera said...

"In The Behind" is amazing, it haunts me.

spacebore said...

re-upload, please!